- Ultralight: ample rain Protection with Minimal impact on total pack weight
- Adaptable: set up with trekking or Accessory poles, or suspend from a tree
- Compact: both wings pack down tiny and fit in the smallest of backpacks
- Compatible: either Wing can be paired with thru-hiker mesh house 2 or 3
- Weight: 70 Wing (0.38kg)/100 Wing (0.49kg)
Offering essential ultralight protection for minimalists, thru-hikers and long-distance backpackers, the thru-hiker 70 Wing and 100 Wing keep wind and rain at bay with minimal impact on total pack weight. The 70 Wing accommodates 2-3 people and weighs as little as 38 kg (12 oz), while the 100 Wing offers ample room for 3 backpackers at a minimum weight of only 49 kg (1 lb. 1 oz). use a Wing shelter by itself on a fast packing trip along the John Muir trail, or pair one with the thru-hiker mesh house 2 or 3 (sold separately) for added wind and rain protection on a long-haul trip up the continental Divide.
Msr Thru Hiker 70 Wing Shelter Blue B019F4L7JE